If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. The company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy, hence, to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
According to Indian Constitution, you must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. The company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminate the access of any existing user, at any time. Also, the company shall not be required to furnish any reason for it.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, https://www.theattic.co.in and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https://www.theattic.co.in. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Please read all the bullets points below.
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- not alter the material available on the website;
- Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website using iframes or screen scrapers.
1. The company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalogue or any other material available on the website.
2. The design, layout, and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted here in.
3. Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of https://www.theattic.co.in or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without https://www.theattic.co.in’s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of https://www.theattic.co.in.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. https://www.theattic.co.in reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. https://www.theattic.co.in may change or modify this policy without notice.
If https://www.theattic.co.in provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
https://www.theattic.co.in may disable your user ID and password at https://www.theattic.co.in’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to https://www.theattic.co.in a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to https://www.theattic.co.in the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or https://www.theattic.co.in or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
https://www.theattic.co.in reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of https://www.theattic.co.in, or hosted or published upon this website.
https://www.theattic.co.in’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, https://www.theattic.co.in does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
You agree not to access the website, the material, or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the www.theattic.co.in
Use of the deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
The company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance with the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
- Discredit, harass, abuse, or violate the legal rights
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
- Publish, post, or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
- Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
- Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
- Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
- Scam the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
- Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
- Collect or share data about other users
- Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
- Use of the website content material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violated the rights of the company
- Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
- Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to distributed in such manner.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
- Infringe code of conduct applicable for or to any service.
- Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
- Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the website.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
Acknowledge that The Attic is facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such services.
- Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
- Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portion of the terms.
- Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- Fidelity not guaranteed: THEATTIC.CO.IN hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, a photographic evidence must be forwarded at email@example.com within 2 working days of receiving the product. The evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and a valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via an email. In case of damaged product, only damaged part of the product will be replaced and no refund for the damaged product will be provided to the customer. Further, you agree that Theattic.co.in have the final rights to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.
- Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
- Your feedback does not contain any confidential information of you.
- Theattic.co.in is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
- Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. https://www.theattic.co.in makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, https://www.theattic.co.in does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
https://www.theattic.co.in will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if https://www.theattic.co.in has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Theattic.co.in LLP in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of https://www.theattic.co.in or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of https://www.theattic.co.in; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for https://www.theattic.co.in to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
NEWSLETTER AND COMMUNICATION
The newsletter shall be sent to only the subscribed customers.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, https://www.theattic.co.in has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against https://www.theattic.co.in’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect https://www.theattic.co.in’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as https://www.theattic.co.in.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify https://www.theattic.co.in and undertake to keep https://www.theattic.co.in indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by https://www.theattic.co.in to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of https://www.theattic.co.in’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by https://www.theattic.co.in arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to https://www.theattic.co.in’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, https://www.theattic.co.in may take such action as https://www.theattic.co.in deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
https://www.theattic.co.in may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
https://www.theattic.co.in may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with https://www.theattic.co.in’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com