Like many other Web sites, www.theattic.co.in makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.theattic.co.in and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
www.theattic.co.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.theattic.co.in does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.theattic.co.in has in its database the personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and delivery address (if different).
- We may require your banking details such as credit card number, card holder name, expiration date and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking. Theattic.co.in never stores these details on their servers but these details may be saved by Payment Gateway providers to ensure the Payment risk factors.
- To improve the shopping experience, we may seek order details of your previous purchases, including transactions and pricing details.
- We may also collect your demographic information (gender, age, income) to conduct optional online surveys to assess our services.
- We will collect your session and log in information, which include your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- We will also collect sign in information for third party accounts shared on our website such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiry, order and transaction details, for any complaints and disputes etc.
How we use or share it
We conduct the business in an ethical manner; hence we collect the personal information of our users or customer only to cater best products and services at theattic.co.in. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your information to any third parties.
Our affiliates and partners that are involved in buying and delivering process, shall use your information. In case of a merger or acquisitions, other business entities may use your information.
An aggregated form of information may be used to understand the consumer behavior so that we can improve the shopping experience. Our business and marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
To tell you about deals, offers, new launches, shipment status, informational and promotional content, we will use your contact information. There is an opt-out alternative for such services.
To understand the consumer behaviour, buying preferences and to analyse how user interaction is being forwarded, we will use traffic flow and session login information.
User engagement and time spent by each user on our site accessed with the help your IP address and traffic source information. We may use it to measure the performance.
User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed, detect or protect against errors, prevent abuse of our services, prevent violation of rights of third parties, enforce our terms and conditions.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WITH THE ATTIC IN 3 STEPS
To complete an international order with us just follow these three simple steps:
1. INTERNATIONAL ENQUIRY EMAIL
Prior to placing an order, please contact us at email@example.com. In no time we’ll be contacting you with a quote for your delivery.
2. PLACE ORDER
Once you’ve received the shipping quote back from us and you are happy to proceed, you can place your order online or over the phone. Payment can be made using debit/credit card, PayPal, cheque, or bank transfer.
3. COLLECTION, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. We will inform you as soon as your items have left our warehouse and provide you with any relevant tracking information. If you’re collecting the goods yourself or with a 3rd party, we’ll advise you as soon as the goods are ready for collection.
QUALITY CONTROL OF GOODS
Prior to dispatch from INDIA, our dedicated team will ensure your items have been quality controlled.
Please note if you are arranging your own shipping, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to items once they have left our warehouse. We strongly suggest insurance is taken out with the shipping agents for all items on the delivery.
Currently we are shipping to limited countries in Europe, Across USA and Canada. We use professional logistics partner like – DHL, TNT & FedEx.